Friday, April 27, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday- April 27th, 2012 Our Deepest Desires

We all see what we want to see when we look at others.  Some of us see more than that.  We see how they think or feel. 

One day, in my late teens, my life changed.  I knew what sensuality meant.   For many weeks after that point, I looked at the people around me and realized that they were all sensual beings.  It may not be the most important thing of the moment, but at some point in their lives they felt passion or lust.  

The photo below is simple to me.  We cover our eyes a little during the day to drown out those desires.  But we still see....or feel those feelings.

Flash Fiction...100 words no more.   As always, I welcome your comments and thoughts.  When you finish reading my flash, please take time to check out the great flash written by my friends and fellow writers by clicking on the link below.


Our Deepest Desires

She dreamed of blinders blocking their deepest thoughts. 
The woman driving the bus, and the encounter with the handsome young neighbor, his hard cock slipping slowly within her hot moist channel. Driving her insane with lust.  Fear.  Knowing her husband would be home soon.
The old man, dreaming of a young strawberry blonde, her body ripe with need for his.  Looking down at his wedding ring.  His wife.   After fifty years, he still remembered.  Lovely.
No matter how many times she tried to cover her eyes, she always saw.  Why fight it?  We are all meant to be sexual beings.


© S.E. Darling, Apr 2012


Make sure to check out the wonderful interpretations of my fellow authors by following the link below.  As always, I welcome your comments.





Each writer unique and tantalizing...and each one knows well how to fit the fantasy of desire within those 100 words

9 comments:

  1. That was sensual! Thank you for sharing. Very nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was wonderful. I think you did such a great job on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we all are sexual beings. It's amazing how much we fight it sometimes. Great reminder and eye opening flash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was wonderful.........the pelting we take as open loves to the world. Yes, we see it, feel it, eat and drink in the sensuality of life, if we care to live life to the fullest. I loved this and understand the genesis. We live to love:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you gave me the shivers, so beautifully sensual :) now that is the way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this was lovely and sensual. The power of memories to spark the soul. Wonder Flash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the thought of dreams with this. I suppose we all have dreams and fantasies and the lucky ones are those who get to explore them. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought this was awesome. I have watched others often(I like to people watch) and wondered about what their lives are like behind closed doors. We all ARE sexual and sensual beings...it is our nature and a joy. I loved the older man remembering his you lover/wife. I met an older couple once, they are always holding hands and snuggling. She told me that others see "old wrinkly farts" but when she looks at him, she sees the hot sexy hunk she married. Made my heart swell and made me want to have that too. Someday, I will. Thanks for this it was great. :)

    ReplyDelete